Wednesday 14 September 2016

True love story of couple who attended same primary school, now headed to the altar (photos)

True love story of couple who attended same primary school, now headed to the altar (photos)


Adeniyi Okubanjo and Lara Akinyemi were classmates in primary school and later had a chat on Facebook in 2009; the rest is history.
laraniyi1

Read their true love story as written by the bride.
“Our love story started on Facebook!! Believe it or not. In the afternoon of sept 2009 , i was in med school then, got a message from an old primary school mate (couldn’t even remember him) , I had 2 confirm from my class pics, I almost never reply Facebook messages especially from strangers, don’t even read them most times.. we started talking ,apparently he had been sending messages to all Lara Akinyemi’s without profile pics on fb cos he had just me in mind since he was a pupil (he had eye for something good since childhood and was in love since 199 something, bad child) . The rest is history cos the story is still long o. I’m getting married to my long-term boo I don’t know how to say those romantic tins like you are the C@.ckroach in my cupboard, skeleton in my wardrobe etc”
wower


laraniyi2

Temitopetimes
like us on facebook
follow us on twiter

No comments:

Post a Comment